The PS5’s design was released yesterday so I think it is the right time to do a review of all that was announced for the PS5 so far.
Other then it’s router shaped design, with a console so jam-packed with features it still managed to keep it thin and nice looking, as well as it being not box-shaped. Hey, I am not hating on the Xbox series X but I am just saying they could have done better with the design.
The PS5 specs includes:
- CPU: AMD Zen 2-based CPU with 8 cores at 3.5GHz (variable frequency)
- GPU: 10.28 TFLOPs, 36 CUs at 2.23GHz (variable frequency)
- GPU architecture: Custom RDNA 2
- Memory interface: 16GB GDDR6 / 256-bit
- Memory bandwidth: 448GB/s
- Internal storage: Custom 825GB SSD
- IO throughput: 5.5GB/s (raw), typical 8-9GB/s (compressed)
- Expandable storage: NVMe SSD slot
- External storage: USB HDD support (PS4 games only)
- Optical drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray drive
All of this will help make the PS5 run at 120FPS.
Right Now We Expect The Price of the PS5 to be around 499$ about 100$ higher then the ps4’s launch price.
PS5 Login Screen Revealed!
About Mid Way Through Playstation’s stream they gave us a little teaser of the ps5 login screen.
While it is very vague, it still shows what could be shown in the console’s OS.
Is It A Cop Or A Drop?
So far I say the PS5 is a cop because it is powerful and I like the design. Share What You Think In The Comments Below!
More Info To Come.
This Page Will Be Updated Almost Regularly.
To Stay Updated Follow Our Company Twitter At
And Follow Me on Twitter At